Tuesday, April 19, 2011

chronology

1130 am: Stressful with Research Method Presentation and unfinished Final Report. I open my gmail and found this:

1130 pm: Miss Plum Pudding made an urgent call, saying a guy wanted to be seriously serious with her. Met her. Advise her with Istikharah and stuff and suddenly poof! I found this:


Birthday bash which began with a beautiful mischievous acts of Miss Plum Pudding [Oscar for you babe!]. Thank you Zul and Kak Ija. You guys are fabulous. Not to forget Mimi and Dewi and also our photographer Idi [or else, semua gambar vibrate, bak kata Kak Ija la..hehehe]. Wish all 43rd Convo Family could be with us... Jom makan besar! I love the Doraemon cake! Nyum! >.<

pea/ash: Praised be upon God for all good things happened. I love you God. Thank you dearest family and friends, this came from your prayers. Thank you Iman's dad, his magic advice surely work! I'll do my best! God willing, Yosh!

4 comments:

tingyi said...

haha my name was there as well in your blog LOL
yeah we will bring ourselves the very best experience from now on! jom :)

chumut said...

LTY! I'm glad u drop by here. Jom! study. play. travel!
p/s:dun forget to be vaccinated this Friday yah! >.<

Anonymous said...

ehem...ehem... hahaha, i'll take that as a compliment ^^


jLite~

chumut said...

jlite, you're always the Oscar winner. Two times of good act that day! I can't believe it that I fall for both acts!lol.