Friday, January 14, 2011

scoreboard

I was out for dinner. My victims for my dearest tummy are chiang mai tom yam, nasi putih and warmy barley. Not to forget the super-red otak-otak kempas. One of the food I gonna miss when I graduate next year. The cats, as usual showing off their cutey face to the customers and I nearly give them my tiny piece of crab from my tom yam [but, I didn't because the crab is too skinny, I think if I give it, the cat will laugh at me. LOL. Okay, okay the truth is, I wanna eat the crab. Ngee.]  

I met one of my students from my practical school having dinner with her family. It's quite awkward to meet the parents of the student. Her mum held my hand and said, "Terima kasih cikgu sebab sudi ajar anak saya." I begin to reconsider teaching profession now. 

Tomorrow we'll be having a surprise party for a dearest friend and I'm in charge in making a video for her. Should start the process earlier. 

pee/ass: really wanna break the old scoreboard. laluna.

3 comments:

HS said...

chaiyok! ^_^

chumut said...

how's my work??

well, it's job well done honeyh! ^_~v

HS said...

>.<