Wednesday, November 17, 2010

charming

Praise be upon Him for still giving me chance to perform eid adha prayer. This time, we sisters could perform together. Feeling? Much much better. Hoping for this to be everlasting or else it will be ages to fix it again. [who gonna fix it? my favourite answer is :Myself. Thanks Ghini].

What charms my sight? Baju Melayu. Guys, don't you know Baju Melayu could make you become so charming even though you're 70's! Yeah. Trust me!Love the colors and the cut. Love this since matrix. I love Baju Melayu!Especially this golden colored one wore by a guy, I think 20-23 years old, gorgeous. [Erk. supposedly focusing on the khutbah given. Naughty Miss Eyes.]

Eid Adha in East Coast is absolutely great and lively. Wanna have more meaningful Eid Adha. Come and feel it here. You'll be charmed. 


pee/ass: Kedah also one of the best place to experience this. In my hometown, they usually will have 'makan-makan'. Favourite dish: "Perut Lembu Rebus Cicah Air Asam". Can anybody translate it? LOL.

No comments: