Wednesday, December 5, 2018

root canal treatment

Didn't I mentioned that I'm having such a great toothache too. Yeah, despite the chicken pox, my tooth don't wanna miss the partayyh! I realized that I had this slight crack at my right molar and I thought it was nothing. After almost a year, currently, I felt some smelly liquid, sort off came out from that crack and my gum felt very painful, I could feel it on my cheek bone too! I went to Klinik Kesihatan and they could not find any crack. Yet, I felt so uncomfortable and went to the private dental clinic which they suggested me to do x-ray. Yes! They found the crack and they right away wanted to cure me. They asked me to enter the surgery room to begin the treatment. At first I agreed, but then when I asked what are they going to do and how much it will cost me, I hesitated. RM900 for root canal treatment and I walked away, returning to KK. Now, I'm 6 months away from my root canal treatment appointment. Pray for me to survive this. My advice is; when you sense any crack, meet your dentist right away and if you're seeking treatment from private clinic, clarify everything first or else some of them might do treatment halfway and this will urge you to continue it with higher cost. Well, if you're not in tight budget, it would be fine. 

1 comment:

00@Glasgow said...

It's been more than a year since your last post.
I hope your root canal appointment went well.
And stay safe!