Wednesday, August 1, 2018

positivity

Six in the morning, I shouted at my boy's face as he cried non stop on our way to his kindergarten and I regret right away. I am a bad mom because the child stop crying and he hugged me instead. I cried on his shoulder and I felt better. Yes, I'm shattered. When I burst out, which sometimes it happened, I just need a hug and though I'm wrong and stupid, though I might see things wrongly, comfort my damn heart just for a while and I promise to be rational again. I am not throwing tantrum most of the time and when it happened I'm actually felt helpless. I need a soul to comfort me. A sincere one who could face the worst side of me. Sounds selfish, to asking people to see how bad situation I'm facing when I, myself, not sure whether I could do the same for others. I'm sorry for not being the best, for not being positive, for being different from who am I before (though  comparing is the worst thing to do in life), for making other families look worst (mine is even worst, mine is broken). Thanks Amji.

No comments: