Thursday, November 11, 2010

twenty one

Sitting alone in house leads you to many imagination or more specifically, d a y d r e a m i n g. I totally missing my sisters right now, I even dream of them playing 'k e r p l u n k' [a compact game that cost me 30++. Thanks to little sis for making such a cute puppy eyes that made me bought it for her. But it worth!Genius invention I would say] together.  Their laughter and tummy-ticklish jokes. Heaven.


Sore-throat and the rumble of my tummy did not prevent me to dream more. Took two pieces of bread. Toast. Munch. Feel much better. I wish I could drink milk. Breakfast seems cuter and complete with milk, but I can't. [Mom always said; "Fix your sense Along. Psychological disorder. Of course you can drink milk!" Oh, how I wish she knows bout the 'cheesecake misfortune' during my 4th semester.]

All right! Enough babbling on my dull life. Twenty one wishes for twenty one years old girl [girl or woman? I'm confused.] Close eyes. Feel the sparkles of the stars. Wish now. [Down Below. Johannes Stankowski.]


1. I wish I could snap and chimp through my very own DSLR.
2. I wish to strum a black guitar. [With sista of course!]
3. I wish for having my own passport. [Last time, I forgot to bring my IC to do that. *Sheesh*]
4. I wish for a trip to Singapore.
5. I wish for a Malacca Trip with my fellow TESLians.
6. I wish for having one nice weekend to explore Kota Tinggi. [This time. No more cancellation!]
7. I wish for golden angel wings.
8. I wish I could treat my sisters M O R E [They already make me a long list. Good chance takers~]
9. I wish for a Photoshop.
10. I wish to design Chomsky's Tee for my course mates. [Who's and What's Chomsky? Go Google!]
11. I wish I have chance to take IELTS.
12. I wish for my very own 'C L O S E T'.
13. I wish for Chocolate Trip.
14. I wish to take pictures of cloud and aero-wings.
15. I wish for a reunion with L CLass members [I heard it will be a picnic in Putrajaya? Can't wait!]
16. I wish for a Penang cam-whoring with my beloved second sister. [Probably before she ends her sem.]
17. I wish a black frame glasses and new haircut [girlfriends! lets salon!]
18. I wish for a good hiking spot.
19. I wish to take train ride JB-KB. [Yeah, KTM. Classic.]
20. I wish I could wear my very own decent cloth for TESL Night. [I don't want to wear black technical jacket anymore!]
21. I wish for a better me.


May all my wishes come true. Pray deep. Open eyes.


pee/ass: mental notes to snap picca for Sisters Kerplunk Moment.
pee/pee/ass: i should be reading my 'undang-undang' book now. Tomorrow's test day. Wish me luck! [Yes mama, I'll get license this time. God's Will]