Wednesday, November 10, 2010

simple

Many define life is like this and that and these and those. I was, lived, in that kind of life. All I want is simplicity in living. 

I miss the old times where I do not have to worry about freckles, acnes or wrinkles on my face also make up. I miss the old times where I do not have to worry on my weight and the jeans. I miss the old times where I know people won't look at me and they won't say ''miss, you're cute'' OR ''miss, you're weirdo''. I miss the old times where I'm thinking about him, i won't worry about other girls. I miss the time when f r i e n d s h i p is cherished. I miss the old times where all family members felt no sorrow.
[sounds i n v i c i b l e? hell no!]

I wanna live wonderfully simple, simply wonderful. I wanna live like baibaba bimba.


sneak/peak: twenty one wishes up next! [pabila si chumut lemas dan rimas dalam cocoon] 

1 comment:

j*Lite said...

hey there.miss you sooo much..miss 'bulying' u,miss seeing you 'paksa-rela-dipeluk-saya' hehehehe~~

btw dear,seems that i'm going through the similar situaton like u do..similar but not the same..teringat masa 1st year ngan 2nd year 1st sem..xperlu rasa perit hati sebab terfikir ada perempuan lain yg duduk kat hati org yg kita suka..memang hidup ngan family n kawan2 je..best~..tapi bila duduk2,recal balik sume yg jadi between me ngan sume2 yg baru tu..rse nye i do learn sumthing..hhehe..and rse nye,that lesson xdapat kalau dengar ngan lihat je..the experience yg dtg sekali ngan sume rse sakit tu..org pernah terbaca sebelum ni..the more pain u got from sumthing,the more valuable lesson you will gain from it..cume nye..until when kita boleh tahan the pain yg counted..but then,again i'm grateful for having my family and friends by myside..and for that,i hope i can be a good 'ear-lender' to you ye honey~ love ya!!