Saturday, May 30, 2015

buddy to hubby

 A L H A M D U L I L L A H, with His will, we're finally hubby and wifey. Both of us never knew we would be given chance by Him to be at this stage; from a camp to akad. Special thanks to our beloved family and dearest friends who always pray for us and made our wedding beautifully successful after hectic months and long checklist. It's funny that finally unexpected person would turn out to be the one in life and inshaaAllah, the right one always let us be our true self. Thank you for accepting my chomot momot, for always carving my smile and cracking my nerve, for everything. :'3 Okay, now baby and master's next! Chaiyok!

2 comments:

00@glasgow said...

congratulations!!!!

Left this site for a while and you're married already? I'm in tears. :')

chumut said...

Thanks! ^_^