Thursday, January 10, 2013

twenty thirteen

Praised be upon God for giving me chance to meet this blasting new year :D.I took quite a long time to write this post. Having a major feeling that this year gonna be tougher than before. People keep questioning; what am I going to do next in my life? Depressing sometimes. Yes. Yet I believe this is part of life and it shows that people around me care. Thus, with lotsa loves and support embrace me, I've planned not to waste this fabulous year and to put all efforts to achieve these wishes: 1.to own a driving license|2.to obtain scholarship for master study in UK|3.to visit Georgetown again|4.to visit i-City|5.to shop books at BBW with adek|6.to attend the 50th UTM convocation|7.to work; as teacher and also worker in a cake shop|8.to mix and match some raya stuff with sisters and mama|9.to snap family portrait around SP town|10.to visit Taiping Lake Garden, Kellie Castle and eat good food in Perak|11.to attend Coldplay concert|12.to maintain weight at forty kilogram|13.to own a tripod|14.to have a family vacation on an island|15.to cover one song with sisters;this time recorded|16.to plan and do skydiving|17.to cook more happy meals|18.to rearrange the family albums|19.to publish one photobook|20.to exercise at least twenty minutes per day|21.to pursue studies in USM Balik Pulau|22.to visit Malacca|23.to be a better si chumut|in shaa Allah :D. 

4 comments:

Fiza Chan..! said...

awat gambaq dok pasrah ja ? :P

luv, adek

chumut said...

nampak macho sket. hehe. macho tak, macho tak? :DD pray for me yah!

love,
along

husna said...

gambar macam orang ada masalah ja...

tsk

kalau sampai here make sure bagitau okeh, ;)

chumut said...

husna: hehe, a tough beginning honey. but the it comes with flowers. bright ones. hehe :DD

surely. pray for me yah.

lotsa loves!!!