Friday, September 28, 2012

first office


Currently working here and love this place so much. MylinE office is the first working place in my life. What is MylinE? It is a website that provides resources for learning English language which is very helpful for tertiary learners. If you're still studying in local university [since I am no longer a student... huhu, I feel old], kindly visit the website and feel free to learn English! [okayh, stop promoting :P]. I'm here, collecting and sorting online data in order to help them to upgrade the exercises prepared in the website. Tedious work, absolutely, but the experience is priceless. I get to know how online learning works [and I was not fully utilize this during undergraduate, sighs, because they put countless effort to prepare the website, just to help us to improve our English] and I feel like I'm contributing something to my university :). Plus, they love to eat, maka memang geng laah. I'll be working here until end of October, wish me luck and chaiyok!

2 comments: